Tuesday 27 August 2013

Rules of Summer - Part 2


Last year I put together a list of all the things I wanted to do before Labor Day. It was a way of solidifying some of my summer plans - the things you intend to do, but somehow always manage to slip away, along with the long days and warm nights. I've decided to keep the tradition going, since I tackled all ten things on last year's list and it was a great way to celebrate the upcoming season.

1. Spend a day like a tourist. 
2. ride bike along the beach*
3. Add wallpaper to my bedroom.
4. Go on a hike that has a lake/river/waterfall at the end.
5. Make fresh jam with friends.
6. Learn how to barbecue on my own.
7. Remember to have drinks/dinner outside whenever it's warm.
8. shuck oysters.
9.Take a cooking/baking class at a nearby culinary school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment